This is my first blog, and its basically for you readers to get the 411 on fashion et al.
Hope you enjoy it!
As the title implies, Fall brings new beginnings- school year brings new
1. The boyfriend blazer I love because not only are they stylish and versatile but they can help pull an outfit together. You can wear them with jeans and a graphic tee for a very casual look, or grab your summer dresses and make them fall worthy with a blazer and opaque tights. They come in the basic black and also in bright colors for that pop of color to brighten your day.
Here are some of my favorite looks:
- The first look is a casual way to wear a blazer. It's a way dress up a plain white tee and jeans. just make sure to use accessories that stand out!
- The second look is a going out with the girls look. It's just a fun, summery look to pull on, and you'll definitely stand out!
- The third is kind of a business casual, put together look. It shows that you can still be professional without being boring!
- Date look! The pink blazer with the pink and black dress is a date look that is suitable for almost anywhere and everywhere.
- Finally I added the last picture because I just think it looks fab! Not many people can pull off that kind of dressing and go out like that but hey! who cares.
Don't miss out on the boyfriend blazer because its not just a trend, but a wardrobe staple that can be used in different ways!
Till my next post remain fabulously stylish!